Thursday, April 16, 2009

Music Part 2

"Alligator", Foxboro Hottubs, Stop Drop and Roll!!!
"The Alternative Polka", Weird Al Yankovic, Bad Hair Day
"Alternative, Baby", Reel Big Fish, Turn The Radio Off
"Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life", Monty Python, Monty Python Sings
"American Idiot", Green Day, American Idiot
"American Music", Violent Femmes, Add It Up (1981-1993)
"American Nightmare", The Misfits, Legacy of Brutality
"Americana", The Offspring, Americana
"Amish Paradise", Weird Al Yankovic, Bad Hair Day
"Anarchy In The U.K.", Sex Pistols, Never Mind The Bullocks Here's The Sex Pistols

Glenn Danzig's voice still makes me laugh when I listen to The Misfits. His voice just doesn't fit his body.

"Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" always cheers me up and makes me smile.

6 comments:

Kerri Love said...

I'd never seen the video for that Monty Python song :P that’s a riot. I thought I had seen that movie but I guess I haven’t…

Weird Al is the best!!!!!

You just HAVE to love Green Day.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of the Misfits, Not Bad

Alternative Baby was a pretty cool video.

Offspring have a really great sound IMO

I used to have that Sex Pistols album :P

BeamStalk said...

The Foxboro Huttubs are a side band by Green Day. They just added a different singer and wanted to play some different music.

BaldySlaphead said...

"Bullocks"? Either that's a typo, or you've got a bowdlerised version of the album!

BeamStalk said...

I bought it in America, so no telling Baldy, I will double check when I get home.

Kerri Love said...

mine had the same name.. I wonder if it's americanized

BeamStalk said...

Yep what I wrote is what I have. I am guessing Americanized along with Rabbit.