Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Early Music

Okay music is early this week, as I am going to Chicago tomorrow morning and won't be online until Monday night at the earliest. I promise to take pics and maybe a video.

Also I picked up the new Green Day Album so I have to revisit the A's for one song.

"American Eulogy", Green Day, 21st Century Breakdown
"Before The Lobotomy", Green Day, 21st Century Breakdown
"Begin To Start", MXPX, Let It Happen
"Beheaded", The Offspring, Go Ahead Punk, Make My Day
"The Best Thing", Relient K, Five Score and Seven Years Ago
"Biased Bigotry", MXPX, Let It Happen
"Big City", Operation Ivy, Operation Ivy: Energy
"Biggest Joke", Goober Patrol, Cinema Beer Nuts
"Biting The Bullet (Is Bad For Business)", MXPX, Secret Weapon
"Black Derby Jacket", Rancid, Rancid [2000]

No comments: